Features and benefits of John Deere’s 80/20 Talc and Graphite-Blend
- John Deere talc formulation was specifically designed by John Deere Seeding engineers and seed experts to offer the best value and most effective product on the market;
- Talc decreases static electricity in vacuum planters and air seeders.
- Talc is an exceptional lubricant for seed meters and creates a coating to minimize buildup of gummy deposits on seed disks and seed cups caused by seed treatments and high humidity;
- Dense, smaller particle characteristics of John Deere talc allows it to spread easier and coat each seed more completely-resulting in using less;
- Talc enhances seed flowability to help provide an even stand in your field; and
- Mined in the USA and is 97% pure.